the finale (july 23rd-24th, 2019)
Recruitify is our partner for team registration. To better serve you, please contact them directly at (984) 444-9187 for any questions or help with registration.
Scroll down for Team Registration directions.
Direct Cell: 607-738-2445
July 23-24, 2019Venue:
Courts 4 Sports (6 Courts)
854 Reading Road
Mason, OH 45040
The Finale is a two day college exposure tournament guaranteeing teams 4 games. This tournament will sell out fast!
2019 will feature 100+ teams and 100+ college coaches. We will accept teams that are grades 7-12.
Guarantee 4 Games for each team.
Each team will play 2 games on Tuesday July 23rd Games will start in the morning.
Each team will play 2 games on Wednesday July 24th
The tournament is very organized and ran by directors who has been doing exposure basketball for 10+ years.
Hotel Information and Booking Link:
Contact us for any questions. We do our best to accommodate scheduling for everyone.
Program Committed List (More Coming):
Sports City U
Cincy Lady Tigers
Michigan Basketball Academy (MBA)
Capital City Comets
IL Lady Predators
1 Team: $450
2-3 Teams: $350
4 Teams or More: $300
registration directions for New User
- 1. Click the red ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom. Complete the form to create an organization account.
- Creating an account will allow you to register for multiple events, without having to fill out multiple registration forms.
- 2. Complete the form. Once complete, click Save Team.
- 3. After saving, if you need to create more than one team click Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 4. To register your team(s) for an event, click Register for Events(s).
- 5. Find the event and click Register.
- 6. Select your Team(s) and Payment Method.
registration directions for Existing User
- 1. If you are an existing user and have already created an organization account with recruitify, enter your username and password to login.
- 2. Once you are logged in, select the team(s) you are registering. If you need to add a new team click My Teams and then Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 3.Click Register for Event(s) and find the event and click Register.