the cut (July 6th-8th, 2021)
Recruitify is our partner for team registration. To better serve you, please contact them directly at (984) 444-9187 for any questions or help with registration.
Scroll down for Team Registration directions.
Direct Cell: 607-738-2445
Follow Twitter: @Cut_Tournament
Girls Only. Grades 7 th – 12 th Grade Divisions. All Levels.
Guaranteed 4 games.
NCAA CERTIFIED AND APPROVED!!
Please note coaches and players must follow all NCAA guidelines to play in this tournament
Don’t fall for the $700-$800-$900 entry fee tournaments you see in July. You can get exposure
for all your players on all levels.
1 Team: $450
2-3 Teams: $350
We will start July 6th at 1:00pm. First Games Tip Off at 1:00pm JULY 6TH!!
Team Coaches Check In and College Coaches Check In can start at NOON.
ALL CHECK IN WILL TAKE PLACE AT MIDAMERICA SPORTS CENTER ON WATTERSON TRAIL LOCATION
SPECTATOR INFORMATION. CASH ONLY ON SITE
ADULTS $20 / DAY or $50 Tournament Pass
Kids 16 and UNDER: FREE
MidAmerica Sports Center (5 Courts)
1906 Watterson Trail
Louisville, KY 40299
MidAmerica Sports Center – East (3 Courts)
2401 Stanley Gault Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40223
registration directions for New User
- 1. Click the red ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom. Complete the form to create an organization account.
- Creating an account will allow you to register for multiple events, without having to fill out multiple registration forms.
- 2. Complete the form. Once complete, click Save Team.
- 3. After saving, if you need to create more than one team click Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 4. To register your team(s) for an event, click Register for Events(s).
- 5. Find the event and click Register.
- 6. Select your Team(s) and Payment Method.
registration directions for Existing User
- 1. If you are an existing user and have already created an organization account with recruitify, enter your username and password to login.
- 2. Once you are logged in, select the team(s) you are registering.
- 3. If you need to add a new team click My Teams and then Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 4. Click Register for Event(s) and find the event and click Register.