Queen City Shootout (April 9th-10th, 2022)
Recruitify is our partner for team registration. To better serve you, please contact them directly at (984) 444-9187 for any questions or help with registration.
Direct Cell: 607-738-2445
Girls Only Teams.
Grades 4th – 12th grade divisions. All levels invited.
Teams will play a guaranteed 3 games. (2 games Saturday April 9th and at least 1 game Sunday April 10th )
Games Start Saturday morning April 9th at 8:00am. Please Plan Accordingly.
Awards to 1st and 2nd place in each division
1-2 Teams: $325/Team
3+ Teams: $275/Team
Please contact Ryan Polk: Cell 607-738-2445 or Email: Ryanfpolk@gmail.com
FIRST DRAFT SCHEDULE WILL BE RELEASED MONDAY, FINAL DRAFT SCHEDULE WILL BE RELEASED TUESDAY BY 11PM.
SATURDAY GAMES, EVERY TEAM WILL PLAY 2 GAMES GURANTEED
SUNDAY GAMES, EVERY TEAM WILL PLAY 1 GAME GURANTEED
SPECTATORS FEE (CASH ONLY). BUY PASSES AT THE VENUES
TOURNAMENT PASS (BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY): $25
SATURDAY PASS: $20
KIDS 13 AND UNDER FREE
SUNDAY PASS: $10
KIDS 13 AND UNDRE FREE
Sports Plus (6 Courts)
10765 Reading Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Kingdom Sports Center (4 Courts)
440 Watkins Glen Dr.
Franklin, OH 45005
Registration Directions for New User
- 1. Click the red ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom. Complete the form to create an organization account.
- Creating an account will allow you to register for multiple events, without having to fill out multiple registration forms.
- 2. Complete the form. Once complete, click Save Team.
- 3. After saving, if you need to create more than one team click Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 4. To register your team(s) for an event, click Register for Events(s).
- 5. Find the event and click Register.
- 6. Select your Team(s) and Payment Method.
registration directions for Existing User
- 1. If you are an existing user and have already created an organization account with recruitify, enter your username and password to login.
- 2. Once you are logged in, select the team(s) you are registering. If you need to add a new team click My Teams and then Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 3.Click Register for Event(s) and find the event and click Register.