queen city shootout (April 17th-19th, 2020)
Recruitify is our partner for team registration. To better serve you, please contact them directly at (984) 444-9187 for any questions or help with registration.
Direct Cell: 607-738-2445
Scroll down for Team Registration directions.
Friday night games the 17th is optional for teams. Teams playing Friday the 17 th will end up
playing 5 games. Showcase games will take place starting Friday the 17 th at 5:30pm.
Tournament Bracket for all teams will take place starting Saturday.
Every team will play 2 games Saturday (April 18 th ) and 2 games Sunday (April 19 th )
Please Plan Accordingly:
Games will start Friday the 17 th at 5:30pm. Last games will tip off at 9:00pm
Games will start Saturday the 18 th at 9:00am.
Games will start Saturday the 19 th at 8:00am.
All Games Take Place At:
10765 Reading Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45241
Kingdom Sports Center
440 Watkins Glen Dr.
Franklin, OH 45005
If attending The Clash (April 24-26) your team entry fee for the Queen City Shootout is only
$200! Use code “Value” when registering.
If you are NOT attending The Clash (April 24-26) the team entry fee for Queen City Shootout is
Programs attending so far (more to come)
Sports City U
Capital City Comets
Kentucky Storm Elite
Cincy Lady Tigers
Registration Directions for New User
- 1. Click the red ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom. Complete the form to create an organization account.
- Creating an account will allow you to register for multiple events, without having to fill out multiple registration forms.
- 2. Complete the form. Once complete, click Save Team.
- 3. After saving, if you need to create more than one team click Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 4. To register your team(s) for an event, click Register for Events(s).
- 5. Find the event and click Register.
- 6. Select your Team(s) and Payment Method.
registration directions for Existing User
- 1. If you are an existing user and have already created an organization account with recruitify, enter your username and password to login.
- 2. Once you are logged in, select the team(s) you are registering. If you need to add a new team click My Teams and then Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 3.Click Register for Event(s) and find the event and click Register.