the clash (july 17th-19th, 2020)
Recruitify is our partner for team registration. To better serve you, please contact them directly at (984) 444-9187 for any questions or help with registration.
Direct Cell: 607-738-2445
Online Purchasing Admission Tournament Pass for The Clash.
*Due to Covid all admissions must be done through this online system.
TICKET PICKUP WILL NOT HAPPEN AT THE CONVENTION CENTER.
Team Coaches / Parent / Spectator Pass Pickup Information Below
Online Admission Tickets will be the ONLY way to Purchase Tickets
The Westin Indianapolis 241 West Washington Street Spectator will pick up their passes in the
The Westin-Cabinet Room
(DO NOT ASK THE FRONT DESK)
This is Directly Across from the Maryland Street Entrance to the Facility.
Friday, 7/17 – 3:00PM-9:00PM
Saturday, 7/18 – 6:30AM-5:00PM
Sunday, 7/19 – 7:30am-4:00pm
Scroll down for Registration Directions
The Clash (July 17-19, 2020)
Indianapolis Convention Center (Indianapolis, IN)
***WE HAVE MOVED THE CLASH TO INDIANAPOLIS JULY 17-19***
ALL GAMES WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE CONVENTION CENTER
The Clash will follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by the State of Indiana for sporting events to take place. All teams will receive these guideline to follow. We will continue to monitor Covid-19 News daily.
Every game at The Clash will be live streamed. This technology will also allow every player and team to see exactly which schools and coaches viewed their game.
The Clash every year brings hundreds of college coaches from all levels to recruit players from all over the country. This tournament has a proven history. This is exposure basketball done right, feel free to contact us with any questions.
State of Indiana Reopening and Safety Precautions can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oc26kPYlAR1HbUC7_7CXg_P89BTJGjfl/view
Registration Directions for New User
- 1. Click the red ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom. Complete the form to create an organization account.
- Creating an account will allow you to register for multiple events, without having to fill out multiple registration forms.
- 2. Complete the form. Once complete, click Save Team.
- 3. After saving, if you need to create more than one team click Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 4. To register your team(s) for an event, click Register for Events(s).
- 5. Find the event and click Register.
- 6. Select your Team(s) and Payment Method.
registration directions for Existing User
- 1. If you are an existing user and have already created an organization account with recruitify, enter your username and password to login.
- 2. Once you are logged in, select the team(s) you are registering. If you need to add a new team click My Teams and then Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 3.Click Register for Event(s) and find the event and click Register.