the clash (April 24th-26th, 2020)
Recruitify is our partner for team registration. To better serve you, please contact them directly at (984) 444-9187 for any questions or help with registration.
Direct Cell: 607-738-2445
Scroll down for Team Registration directions.
Warning!!! This tournament will sell out. It does every year and every year we unfortunately
have to turn teams away. Do not get left out.
*Will be applying for NCAA Certification…Please note coaches and players must follow all
NCAA guidelines to play in this tournament
Don’t fall for the $700-$800-$900 entry fee tournaments you see in April. You can get exposure
for all your players on all levels at The Clash.
This tournament is pool play then into bracket play. 4 game guarantee.
Please note and plan accordingly.
1. Games will tip off at 3pm on Friday April 24th
2. Every team will play one game on Friday April 24th
3. Every team will play 2 games on Saturday April 25th
4. Every team will play 1 game on Sunday April 26th
The Clash every year brings hundreds of college coaches from all levels to recruit players from
all over the country. This tournament has a proven history. This is exposure basketball done
right, feel free to contact us with any questions.
“Excellent customer service is the number one job in any company. It is the personality of
the company and the reason customers come back. Without customers, there is no company.”
Registration Directions for New User
- 1. Click the red ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom. Complete the form to create an organization account.
- Creating an account will allow you to register for multiple events, without having to fill out multiple registration forms.
- 2. Complete the form. Once complete, click Save Team.
- 3. After saving, if you need to create more than one team click Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 4. To register your team(s) for an event, click Register for Events(s).
- 5. Find the event and click Register.
- 6. Select your Team(s) and Payment Method.
registration directions for Existing User
- 1. If you are an existing user and have already created an organization account with recruitify, enter your username and password to login.
- 2. Once you are logged in, select the team(s) you are registering. If you need to add a new team click My Teams and then Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 3.Click Register for Event(s) and find the event and click Register.