thoroughbred classic (july 9TH, 2019)
Recruitify is our partner for team registration. To better serve you, please contact them directly at (984) 444-9187 for any questions or help with registration.
Scroll down for Team Registration directions.
Direct Cell: 607-738-2445
The Thoroughbred Classic
Louisville, KY Expo Center
July 9, 2019
The Thoroughbred Classic is a one day exposure tournament that takes place at the Louisville
Expo Center. Your team has an option of 1 or 2 games to play on the day. Maximize your
players’ exposure to hundreds of college coaches that will be in attendance.
2019 will feature 300+ teams. We have top teams from Independent, Nike, Under Armour and
Adidas all coming to play under 1 roof. The rare combination of national organizers: Certified
Basketball, Ohio Basketball, and National Exposure Basketball coming together brings you the
best opportunity for a well-organized national tournament of this magnitude. All games will take
place at the Kentucky Expo Center.
Guarantee 1 or 2 Games for each team.
Each team will play 1 or 2 games on Tuesday July 9 th
**Run for the Roses is July 5-8 and Battle in the Boro is July 10-13. Both take place at the
Louisville Expo Center
The tournament is very organized and ran by directors who has been doing exposure basketball
for 40+ years. Contact us for any questions. We do our best to accommodate scheduling for
1 Game: $100
2 Games: $200
REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS FOR NEW USER
- Click the red ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom. Complete the form to create an organization account.
- Creating an account will allow you to register for multiple events, without having to fill out multiple registration forms.
- Complete the form. Once complete, click Save Team.
- After saving, if you need to create more than one team click Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- To register your team(s) for an event, click Register for Events(s).
- Find the event and click Register.
- Select your Team(s) and Payment Method.
REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS FOR EXISTING USER
- If you are an existing user and have already created an organization account with recruitify, enter your username and password to login.
- Once you are logged in, select the team(s) you are registering. If you need to add a new team click My Teams and then Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- Click Register for Event(s) and find the event and click Register.