the clash (April 26th-28th, 2019)
Recruitify is our partner for team registration. To better serve you, please contact them directly at (984) 444-9187 for any questions or help with registration.
Direct Cell: 607-738-2445
Scroll down for Team Registration directions.
1 Team: $450
2-3 Teams: $350
4 Teams or More: $300
April 26-28, 2019
The Clash has become a must attend national exposure tournament for teams and college coaches to attend. In 2018, we had 120 teams attend and 115 college coaches.
2019 will feature a max number of 150 teams. We will accept teams that are grades 7-12. This
tournament has sold out every year. Last year we unfortunately had to turn away close to 40 teams.
Guarantee 4 Games for each team.
Each team will play 1 game on Friday April 26 th . The tournament will not begin until late afternoon of the 26th . Remember, the exposure period for college coaches to see you starts on Friday the 26th.
Each team will play 2 games on Saturday April 27 th.
Each team will play 1 game on Sunday April 28th.
The tournament is very organized and ran by directors who has been doing exposure basketball for 10+ years. Contact us for any questions. We do our best to accommodate scheduling for everyone.
Program Committed List (So far):
Sports City U
Capital City Comets
Cincinnati Heat Premier
Cincinnati Lady Tigers
North Coast Showtime
South Central Basketball Club
Michigan Basketball Academy
D. G Warriors
Lady’s First Akron
registration directions for New User
- 1. Click the red ‘Create Account’ button at the bottom. Complete the form to create an organization account.
- Creating an account will allow you to register for multiple events, without having to fill out multiple registration forms.
- 2. Complete the form. Once complete, click Save Team.
- 3. After saving, if you need to create more than one team click Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 4. To register your team(s) for an event, click Register for Events(s).
- 5. Find the event and click Register.
- 6. Select your Team(s) and Payment Method.
registration directions for Existing User
- 1. If you are an existing user and have already created an organization account with recruitify, enter your username and password to login.
- 2. Once you are logged in, select the team(s) you are registering. If you need to add a new team click My Teams and then Add Team in the top, right-hand corner.
- 3.Click Register for Event(s) and find the event and click Register.